Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010

Okay, I finally did it. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile now. I remember when I was a little girl I wanted to be an "author and illustrator." Funny, huh? I've always felt like I wanted to write...but always thought that someday in the future God would line up all the thoughts in my head and I'd write a book or something. The Lord knows I've had an interesting life. But now that I'm 40 I wonder how long it will be til all those thoughts line up and God tells me what to write about. Decided it isn't gonna work the way I thought it might. I just need to start writing. About what? Who knows? I guess just the day to day stuff of what I've learned being a mom, and wife, and all the little things that God shows me daily. God has never failed me, that's for sure. 25 years ago I never would have thought my life would be what it is. We didn't always choose the right path, or the easy way, but we've made it. Where did we make it? To today...and then tomorrow. Ha ha! I've been married to Glen more than 21 years. Wow! And we've raised 3 boys who are absolutely amazing. I couldn't ask God for better children. And I'm grasping a little more every day just how much Jesus loves me! I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Him. I just want to live life everyday so those around me can see Him in some way or another.

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda,
    I love that you have a blog and love to write. Me too. I started a blog in 2006 but never write on it. Someday, I'll get into the habit. Congrats on starting to write. I love to write, but never make the time. God bless you in your new adventure. Sonia
    Looks like I have to leave my live journal info in order to leave you a message. I use live journal to save research information and bible study stuff online so there isn't much that isn't private.

    ReplyDelete